Hello all,
Been a solid year since I have had a problem with Gwenevere, but I'm back and I think she might have caught the Rona (or just playing hooky from work).

I have read through about 300 threads and my eyes are crossing. I have an idea on what I need to do, but would like some confirmation.

I haven't come across my exact problem in the threads, but similar and worse problems.

Took a 200 mile round trip run about 2 weeks ago. About 20 miles into a 100 mile return ride I stopped for gas. Filled up and the bike she didn't want to start. Turned off, did a TPS reset, turned back on, fired up.

literally at mile 100 of 101 mile trip bike starts acting fussy and didn't want get up anymore. I backed off and just cruised. At mile 100.9 of 101 the bike cuts off and I roll into my driveway. Talk about luck. I try to start the bike back up, but just keeps cranking, but won't turn over.

Bike turns on, light sequence on point. When I flip to "run" the bike has a really weak prime, like there is a clog or failure in the pump.

Troubleshooting:
Replaced Batter (mainly because it was time)
Checked all fuses
Checked all relays
checked wires (all appeared to be well)

I'm guessing I need to replace the pump, or atleast pull it and check, wires, sock, etc...Am I missing something?

I would Ride down to Cooter, but well I Ain't towing her on the back of the Heritage.

Do your worst.