Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad, but true.

Sad, but true.

https://www.revzilla.com/common-trea...g-up-and-dying

I don't care. **** facebook and get off my lawn. I'm still here to add content and snark to a weird brand I love and a group of weird people I care about.

Facebook......TRASH! Forums have been a life line for me over the years.
    I remember chatroom's.....that were apparently full of predators, wife hunters...and 'special' people who lived in their parents basement.
    Many times I got drunk and met random people off the internet.
    Now....I have trouble going out in public without wanting to stab people.

I like our little community, I'll never be interested in going on face sh-t or intstabull or twitless.

I love you guys and gales and no Cooter you can't have my last beer !

This forum has been priceless for wise, knowledgeable, expert, and practical advice and information that would be near impossible to get anywhere else. Once I figured out who I should listen too and who was a little overconfident in their opinions I knew I could count on the realizability of the information. However, the humor and entertainment value from fellow lovers of Erik and his innovative engineering is worth the reading and won’t be found elsewhere. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mriulvr View Post
    This forum has been priceless for wise, knowledgeable, expert, and practical advice and information that would be near impossible to get anywhere else. Once I figured out who I should listen too and who was a little overconfident in their opinions I knew I could count on the realizability of the information. However, the humor and entertainment value from fellow lovers of Erik and his innovative engineering is worth the reading and won’t be found elsewhere. Cheers
    Where else on the net can you discover all the little idiosyncronisities (yes I think I just made that up) of your Buell, while also learning about 'Cooters' and chaps (arse optional), how many beers it takes to do an engine rotation or products from the likes of Lunatic Fringe Industries. If your truly a more 'recreational' type there is the Meth Buell of never ending fame....If you try really hard, you actually can fix what ever issue (not necessarily Buell related) you have just by spending hours reading thru repeated, unrelated, non relevant or otherwise useless information. Thread hijacking is rife and sometimes rambling on an on about **** that has absolutely no real bearing on the issue at hand although Hilarous at time is generally a huge time waster.
    ****..., my bong needs packing, the fire needs stoking and the dog needs a piss....wait what...where, how did I get here? do penguins have knees? Huh?

https://urbandictionary.store/produc...296&defid=6118

Quote Originally Posted by Nade View Post
    Meth Buell of never ending fame....]

Hey now! You say that like its a bad thing. LOL

I need to get off my arse and finish that turd. So close, but I am so distracted by something else.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    I need to get off my arse and finish that turd. So close, but I am so distracted by something else.
    Get to polishing......turds still look better shined

Thanks for the reminder. I stole the battery out of it to install in the V-rod, so now I need to find a replacement.

ETX-14 here I come.

I have a good Yuasa I can send to your PO box at the brothel?

But you'll have to wear a neon mohawk on your helmet for a week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast