Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: been a while. Does anyone still use this forum?

"And for what? Gold for the honeys?"

Adjustability of set up. Don't know of a single GP bike running Showa's

Hello Cooter

Gold uppers and DLC lowers would be rad. Sort of like Paul Wall's grill. I'm sure he gets the honeys. Sort of like me. Actually just like me. I have lots of girlfriends and they like to have sex with me. And as a person who has sex with women all the time this is true. I would recommend this to all people, even those who dont have sex (unlike me who has lots of sex with lots of women all of the time). I had something like this on one of my Buells and lots of women would come up to me and ask me to have sex with them. I have lots of sex. I am very handsome and lots of women ALWAYS want to have lots of sex with me because I am very muscular and handsome and also very good at video games. All of my girlfriends say I am very good at sex and playing video games and bring very handsome. One of my girlfriends asked me to have sex with her but I was putting parts on my motorcycle instead and she started crying and became a lesbian and killed herself because I did not have sex with her. I have sex with women, not men. I am not gay. I am very cool and handsome so lots of women want to have sex with me because I am very good at sex. Every woman I have had sex with is very sexy and so am I. I have lots of sex. I am also very handsome and sex and I have lots of sex.

You should do it. Be like me.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Gold uppers and DLC lowers would be rad. Sort of like Paul Wall's grill. I'm sure he gets the honeys. Sort of like me. Actually just like me. I have lots of girlfriends and they like to have sex with me. And as a person who has sex with women all the time this is true. I would recommend this to all people, even those who dont have sex (unlike me who has lots of sex with lots of women all of the time). I had something like this on one of my Buells and lots of women would come up to me and ask me to have sex with them. I have lots of sex. I am very handsome and lots of women ALWAYS want to have lots of sex with me because I am very muscular and handsome and also very good at video games. All of my girlfriends say I am very good at sex and playing video games and bring very handsome. One of my girlfriends asked me to have sex with her but I was putting parts on my motorcycle instead and she started crying and became a lesbian and killed herself because I did not have sex with her. I have sex with women, not men. I am not gay. I am very cool and handsome so lots of women want to have sex with me because I am very good at sex. Every woman I have had sex with is very sexy and so am I. I have lots of sex. I am also very handsome and sex and I have lots of sex.

You should do it. Be like me.
    dude, you have to cut back on the Tony Robbins stuff. And maybe get a new mirror to practice in front of. LMFAO

HAHAHAHAHA
    What in the Fawk 34Nineteen.. I am almost crying I am laughing so much at that post.
    LOLOLOL

I'm still here.
    Not super active all the time, but I check in from time to time.
    It's been a very busy summer for me, but I am happy to say, I have been riding my Buell on a regular basis. Took a short break with the heat wave we had in PA, but got back on it today with the nicer weather.
    I also picked up a a ScorpionEXO R420 with the BlueTooth communicator kit.
    https://www.scorpionusa.com/product/...h-exo-com-kit/
    I am very pleased with it. it's the first non Shoei helmet I have ever owned.

I got nothing to add to the shock question.
    Sorry.
    Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

The whole world is going full retard. Miss this place. How about some pics of the new helmet lusipher? I was wearing an Icon Variant, but it had seen better days. Picked up a budget Icon AirForm last month on the cheap. Will work for now, but definitely looking to upgrade soon. Has anyone tried the Icon Airflite yet?
    https://rideicon.com/gear/helmets/ai...ips-jewel/blue

Hey John Hope alls well, good to have ya back for a bit!

They're all adjustable... and I don't know of a single GP bike with one big rotor or one thats a Buell, lol. and the $50K Ohlins off a GP bike are just a little different than a take off set form a Duc or Aprilia.
    Honestly the Showa BPF's are really good and a ton of other Mfg's use them too. Even raced them if thats your thing, but I'd look into converting the whole front end with dual 320/330mm rotors/M50 Brembo's. Still not carbon GP stuff but way better than 20 year old ZTL brake tech.

That said, I DO track the EBR with the ZTL-2/ race rotor and hardware. It still took installing a scoop to make it not fade, but it's up to my pace anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mrlogix View Post
    The whole world is going full retard. Miss this place. How about some pics of the new helmet lusipher? I was wearing an Icon Variant, but it had seen better days. Picked up a budget Icon AirForm last month on the cheap. Will work for now, but definitely looking to upgrade soon. Has anyone tried the Icon Airflite yet?
    https://rideicon.com/gear/helmets/ai...ips-jewel/blue
    If you click on the link I posted, it has multiple angles of the helmet. it's a good looking helmet, is very light, fits great and the Bluetooth works very well.

Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12