New idler bearings
    Oil & filter change
    New Brake pads
    New engine isolators front and back

Clean title

https://youtu.be/8Z1SvQThmLY

3000 firm
    Comes with a fair amount of spare parts too

I know what I got....... just kidding, come check it out, take it for a little ride and see if it the right bike for you.

951-525-7162

20220829_170557.jpg20220829_170550.jpg20221022_124257.jpg
    Last edited by buellster85; 10-27-2022 at 02:04 AM.

Interested in selling the white airbox cover and flyscreen by themselves?

At this time I'd love to keep it as a package deal, they are nothing special just spray painted translucent blues because the translucents where In really rough shape

Ah ok. I'm in the same boat. I have a yellow flyscreen with a repair done, and my tank cover is black but pretty scratched up.

Every time I take them to someone for paint, they cringe at the plastic then quote $1000. I will probably try to get them hydrodipped first and if that doesnt work, I may just wrap them.

That adhesive that uses the UV light to set up is clear and can be sanded, not to mention it worked very well on my cracked license plate holder for the Ully and did I mention it can be painted !

Spray paint ftw! Kidding. One of those windscreens is wrapped by yours truly and after a massive amount of cursing I tip my hat to those that wrap things for a living.

Maybe I'll just get a 3d printer big enough to print new fairings in every color. My buells tail section is 3d printed afterall and has about 5k miles on it trouble free.

If I could only figure out why I've gotten so many tire kickers for my bike. I've sat at my shop waiting countless nights only to get an I'm sorry call or text.

Quote Originally Posted by buellster85 View Post
    Spray paint ftw! Kidding. One of those windscreens is wrapped by yours truly and after a massive amount of cursing I tip my hat to those that wrap things for a living.

Maybe I'll just get a 3d printer big enough to print new fairings in every color. My buells tail section is 3d printed afterall and has about 5k miles on it trouble free.

If I could only figure out why I've gotten so many tire kickers for my bike. I've sat at my shop waiting countless nights only to get an I'm sorry call or text.
    I've found that there are two types of people out there who buy Buells. I've been in your boat too, and its frustrating as hell. I've also found that sometimes when you offer the bike too cheap, you tend to attract more of the flakes out there also.

One who just wants a cheap 1200cc bike, doesnt know anything about it, and is going to lowball you or just flake.

The other is much more rare, but they've done their research, knows what they're getting into, and will usually offer a fair price for the bike. Normally, this guy doesnt flake, and if you've described the bike accurately and the price is fair will usually strike a deal.

The other is CoOter, who shows up in a clapped out El Camino and tries to trade you for an 88 GSXR750 from the movie "Cool as Ice", that he's owned a couple of times.
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 10-26-2022 at 06:12 PM.

Flakes are fun, I've scoped out other buells in my area and they are either dirt cheap and need some love or mint and priced like a brand new bike.

COOter has already stated he needs not another bike lol.

I ride my fz more than the buell and I don't think I'll ever get around to machining all the goodies I had planned too for the xb so it's just time to let her go.

Quote Originally Posted by buellster85 View Post
    Flakes are fun, I've scoped out other buells in my area and they are either dirt cheap and need some love or mint and priced like a brand new bike.

COOter has already stated he needs not another bike lol.

I ride my fz more than the buell and I don't think I'll ever get around to machining all the goodies I had planned too for the xb so it's just time to let her go.

Check this out.... LOL.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/9158...5f4de1?q=buell

and GLWS. You should be able to get $3K pretty easy. You just need to wait for the right buyer.

Last edited by 34nineteen; 10-26-2022 at 07:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast