Thread: XB/Tank

XB/Tank

Ok all 03-09 XB Tank/Frames are the same? Just checking before buying a 04’ for my 05’, also I guess I’ll have to go to DMV and get this sorted out also as it’s stamped.

I don't think so. I think Long and Ulysses are different.

Correct Josh.

All years S...SX...R...SL...SCG the same.
    All years X..XT....Ss....Stt...XP the same but different that ones above.

Theres differences with the airbox scoop hole being open (early) or capped (later) as well. Combining a capped frame and sealed airbox lid can choke the intake. Easy remedy is to make or use an open lid no matter what, but something to look out for. Otherwise, ya it will all bolt up. Uly, Ss, STT is one group, all other XB's in the other, including Firebolts.

I love Buell for this!

Should have read the rules first before spending any money. If they copy/pasted the US rules, you'll need a title for that frame because it is legally the "vehicle". Then you register that "vehicle" with your engine number and the associated VIN verification by an official.

If that frame you bought is back in reg fee's, stolen, salvage, etc. All that paperwork should be be cleaned up before I'd spend anymore time on the project.

I don't disagree with your other option as its simply to avoid a hassle and not for criminal purposes IMO But I'd delete it from a public forum