Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2006 XB12X Stumbling/popping on acceleration and Speedo dies but comes back to life?

It would be cool to have an under seat to maybe through the battery tray ducting solution that didn’t roast your calf to medium rare. Cool. Get it?? PUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN (sigh)

I think I saw a post here or there about someone implementing a similar solution with PVC pipe. I'm not sure how well it actually worked, but seems like a decent idea. I may experiment with something similar.

Do you guys with Buelltooth devices leave them plugged in all the time or take them out when you're not actively using it? Seems like the heat would do a number on that, but then again, the ECM battery, and fusebox are under there too.

I've had a first gen one of those (shrink wrap, not the 3-d printed case) plugged into a Buell 100% of the time for more than 60k miles. It's simply a BT module and a 12vdc-5vdc convertor in a box. He makes them pretty solid.
    I couldn't make one myself for how cheap he sells them.

Yea, they're great. I'll leave it plugged in, then! I had the great pleasure of riding my Boss's Triumph Tiger 900 yesterday. It was a blast, and had plenty of power. But if I'm honest with myself I believe I prefer the Buell! Something about that instant torque just feels good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123