Thread: WTB: 1125CR headlight

WTB: 1125CR headlight

Does not need to be perfect, broken lens also ok, need for projector retrofit. Please let me know price shipped to 34134.

I don't have one of those, But I have a few EBR 1190SX headlights and think they look great on a 1125.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I don't have one of those, But I have a few EBR 1190SX headlights and think they look great on a 1125.
    Thank you for the offer, I'd rather keep the CR setup. Let me know if you come across a CR headlight, I will pay a good dollar for one. I'd like to keep mine intact as a spare and convert one to projectors.

I have seen this listing, way too busted to be usable. Thanks

Seems like a part that Buellswapper would have? Or Bullymachine?

If you still can't find one, I looked in the garage and indeed I do have a really nice one. It's $5500 and comes with all the mounting hardware, heated grips, new tires, billet parts, and the whole rest of the well-running-needs-nothing motorcycle. Pick up only
    Last edited by Cooter; 11-28-2022 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Seems like a part that Buellswapper would have? Or Bullymachine?

If you still can't find one, I looked in the garage and indeed I do have a really nice one. It's $5500 and comes with all the mounting hardware, heated grips, new tires, billet parts, and the whole rest of the well-running-needs-nothing motorcycle. Pick up only
    That's kinda how I bought my current bike. Bought a flat black hardshell backpack with red interior on ebay and the next day I thought it would be cool to have a matching bike, flat black with red accents. 3hrs later paid for it with a credit card over the phone

Thanks Shaughn. Never intended to steal Aaron's Ebay thunder.
    So.....all 3 of the Ebay listings are "way too busted to be useable"? News to me.

Well the one CR listing is missing the lens and the two "R" listings are of not much use to me, but thanks for taking the time.