Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New motorcycle for me (also... WTF is wrong with me??)

I figured plastering on some kool stickers and screaming "VROOM VROOM" as I rode must have added 4hp to stock

Well, I am now shopping for a race suit. Man, those things are difficult to get into.

Cooter: You have to ease into it, like a latex gimp suit.
    Me: How do you suggest I do that?
    Cooter: Some people use baby powder, but I am a firm believer in cornstarch.
    Me: Not the gimp suit!

Last edited by 34nineteen; 01-30-2023 at 03:03 PM.

Don't forget the red ball so that others can't hear you scream on the track

4575-1532336916.jpg

Im pretty certain the fact Cooter knows the best way to enter a Gimp Suit points to its not his first time. The fact your even asking his adivce 0n Gimp suit entry has me concerned.
    BEER!

Is it a suit with a zipper mouth or crutch? oooo maybe a gag ball?? asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nade View Post
    Im pretty certain the fact Cooter knows the best way to enter a Gimp Suit points to its not his first time. The fact your even asking his adivce 0n Gimp suit entry has me concerned.
    BEER!

Is it a suit with a zipper mouth or crutch? oooo maybe a gag ball?? asking for a friend.
    That 1pc track suit was no joke to get in and out of. Especially since the first one I tried on was a size too small. If for whatever reason you decide to buy one for the first time, make sure you have someone there help you. Don't just grab a couple and head off to the fitting rooms to try them on. You will need someone to help you get in and out of them. Even the one that I wound up purchasing is going to require someone to help me get one of my arms out. I am 100% serious about this. LOL.

Luckily, I went into a Cycle Gear near the end of the day during the week and the store was empty and the employees were available. I also got luck that the guy who helped me out was familiar with the ins and outs of the one piece suit and was super helpful. Usually when I go into a Cycle Gear, I don't want/need employees help, but this guy (Trevor) was awesome!

You're not supposed to get in the suit with Trevor. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    You're not supposed to get in the suit with Trevor. Duh.
    I thought I was going to have to dislocate my shoulder to get out, ala Lethal Weapon. Thats what it felt like getting in and out of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12