Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB X1 Lightning

WTB X1 Lightning and Uly w/ OEM Bags

Hello,

I haven't been in these forums for some time, but I am looking for an X-1 Lightning.
    Carb or EFI doesn't matter to me. Would like it to be more stock rather than less - not a deal breaker tho.
    I am specifically interested in the Millennium Edition, but i'll be interested in any X-1.
    I am very mechanically capable so projects and trouble children are also welcome.

There aren't many for sale in the various places I have looked. There are a few but I am resisting buying them from a stealership because I am not a fan of stealerships.

Anyone has one for private party sale, my wife owes me for the vasectomy I got a few years ago, it is time to collect on that debt.
    Last edited by avenger09123; 02-18-2023 at 04:49 AM.

Wow, well... theres a lot to unpack about the reason, but lemme steer you in the right direction

You didn't give your location so I'll assume you live in the USA, near Phoenix, AZ (or shipping is an option) so PM 34nineteen on here and ask if his really rad tuber is for sale.

If you make the wrong choice by not buying his bike, you can go search the classifieds at BadWeatherBikers.com. They are a bit more active in that generation of Buells (and Uly's) than we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Wow, well... theres a lot to unpack about the reason, but lemme steer you in the right direction
    You didn't give your location so I'll assume you live in the USA, near Phoenix, AZ (or shipping is an option) so PM 34nineteen on here and ask if his really rad tuber is for sale.
    If you make the wrong choice by not buying his bike, you can go search the classifieds at BadWeatherBikers.com. They are a bit more active in that generation of Buells (and Uly's) than we are.
    Ha! Not as much as you might think, there's a high risk of twins, again, both from myself and from her, and we are already tired from the 5 we have. She said, if you get the snipsnip I will get you a Buell. I said well, I guess I got to do it now.
    I am in the Denver/Colorado Springs/Pueblo area. So Phoenix, AZ is not that far. Could be a good long ride back home come springtime.

Quote Originally Posted by avenger09123 View Post
    Ha! Not as much as you might think, there's a high risk of twins, again, both from myself and from her, and we are already tired from the 5 we have. She said, if you get the snipsnip I will get you a Buell. I said well, I guess I got to do it now.
    I am in the Denver/Colorado Springs/Pueblo area. So Phoenix, AZ is not that far. Could be a good long ride back home come springtime.
    My bike is sold. Buyer drove down from Canada to get it.

Bump for visibility.

Bump for visibility.

Bump for visibility.

No need to bump a thread thats still at the very top.

It's slow here. Have you tried BadWeb? E-bay? CycleTrader? FB Marketplace? Craigslist?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    No need to bump a thread thats still at the very top.

It's slow here. Have you tried BadWeb? E-bay? CycleTrader? FB Marketplace? Craigslist?
    I understand that. I added as part of my routine, that's all.
    BadWeb is slow, so slow they haven't approved my account for two or three weeks now, I keep an eye on the for sale section though.
    I currently have this webpage, Rumbleon, BadWeb, Bikecurious, Craigslist, and Ebay open to automatically load for me when I open my browser. So I usually check everything (facebook included) in the morning and the evening.

Wow, thats pretty thorough. Are they really that hard to find? Or just hard to find the 'right one'?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast