So, after a long period of heckling from CoOter and Bubbles, I finally did my first trackday, and it was a Blast. No pun intended... well sort of, but it was waaay better than a Blast.

The first session was the slowest most terrifying time I have ever had on a motorcycle.
The second session was much better, but I was still noobin' along.
Third.. getting better as I am starting to get comfortable on the bike, learn the race lines and building confidence.
The last session I was really starting to gel with the bike and feeling confident. However, I did blow the same turn (twice in a row no less) and wound up going off track. Luckily, I was able to save it both times, and resume the session.

All in all, it was a great time. Thank you CoOter (and Bubbles) for introducing me to yet another expensive, dangerous hobby that I'm loving. What ever happened to coin collecting?

The next track day is Mar 19, and I will definitely be there on my R3. I need to get some more time/experience under my belt to get out to Chuckwalla with Booter and Cubbles, but I am looking forward to that too. Its an amazing world with a lot of really cool people. Thank you again.... (i need to go before I start tearing up)