I recently purchased a bike and have been experiencing some issues. The bike has been displaying weird red lights that continuously blink, and I noticed a loss of power. I did some research using the buelltooth dongle and found that I was receiving a TPS error, so I cleaned the TPS and reset it, and went for a ride again. However, after about 30 minutes, the same issue occurred, and the red lights blinked, causing the bike to stutter and die multiple times.

I went to a gas station about 3km away, and upon checking with the Buelltooth dongle, there were no recorded errors. I tried multiple fixes, including getting a CPS off ebay, replacing intake seals and spark plugs, and even getting a new 02 sensor. Unfortunately, the problem persisted with no error code.

I then thought it could be the ECM, so I purchased a used one off of eBay that came with a baro sensor, and hooked it up. At first, the bike ran terribly, so I did a TPS reset and went for a ride. The bike ran smoothly for a while, but then the issue returned, and the bike died almost immediately.

I contacted Revision Moto for a map, which did not help, and they deduced that the fuel pump might be the issue. I ordered a fuel pump test and a replacement pump, and did a pressure test. The old pump gave me 46psi, and the new one gave me 0psi, so I returned the new pump and kept the old one.

At this point, I am tired of swapping parts and looking for a paid consultation service. If anyone has any further suggestions on how to fix this issue, please let me know.

I'm not too technical in this post, However i'm open to suggestions as well as any technical request