Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Video cams (GoPro, Insta 360, or...?)

Hah I didn't know that was a feature of Chat GPT. Were in a crazy world, now.

Fv28LSXXgAMOev3.jpg

ChatGPT is old news, PostGPT is the forerunner to it all, except it never really got perfected.

Here are a few examples:

hi new to the forum but been working on all kinds of motorcycles for the past 50 year and was a master harley mechanic and personal friend of eric beull why does my motorcycle spark and make smoke when i connect the battery terminals backwards the fan runs but thats ok please no smart arse replies because i am on to you and am a master tech so i know better

I have a 2003 Suzuki bandit 1200 and in February I parked it and the next morning I went down and started it for work and it started running horrible so I took carbs off and cleaned them and had them synched and set pilot screws on all four carbs to out 2 and a half turns the put them back on bike and still it would not run right after I inspected it further I noticed that cylinders 2 and 4 down pipes were cold telling me that it wasn't firing on those two cylinders so I removed the carbs again and ordered 4 rebuild kits one for each carb and rebuilt them all then while I was waiting for kits to come I had the valve clearance done by shop and then once carbs kits came I rebuilt them and put them back on still it only fired on the odd cylinders I was stumped so I went and bought new plugs and ordered two new coils and put them in and still the same 2 cylinders wouldn't fire so I took my air filters off the two carbs carbs 2 and 4 and started the bike and put my hand over the air inlet and reved bike up gas soaked my hand and it started firing on the cylinders but after fuel was used it stopped firing I looked at the needle and fuel was being sprayed through main jet when I reved the engine so I took carbs off and reinspected them everything the float hight was 14mm on all 4 carbs the fuel inlet needles where working properly and all jets where clear and clean so I put them back on and still only 2 cylinders so I changed plug wires around to see if it would make 2 and 4 fire and not 1 and 3 but still 1 and 3 would only fire I then took it on a ride where I could open it up thinking that when I was reving it earlier it was getting fuel through main jet so I opened it up and once I got to a high rpm like 4 to 5 thousand rpm it would back fire very bad through all 5 gears and still the two even down pipes where cold I could touch them and hold them even and pipes 1 and 3 where very hot so I am stumped can anyone tell me what I am missing I don't understand at all thank you for taking time to read this and for helping me thank you

CoOter actually responded to the 2nd posting. Alan Turing would be proud (or would he?).

CooterGPT is the same, but with the snark and sarcasm algorithms turned to 11.

I will serve our robot overlords using their own tools, and the circle will be complete.

I installed CooterGPT on my computer , now my beer fridge is empty and my email sent folder is full of propositions to large, yet attractive women.

36-24-36? Only if she's 5'3".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234