Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Water pump housing seeping oil

It actually never seeped enough to drip onto the floor, fortunately.

Eagle Rider! When I lived elsewhere I would visit and rent from them... good times!

They have an Eagle Rider in Chandler, in that MASSIVE H-D dealer near you. We got a RoadGlide and a Softail to rip around with Ol' 34:19 on his V-rod. Great day!

Bubbles and I do the Club thing for point and have quite a few to burn right now

Desert Wind (formerly Chosas) in Mesa is not a massive H-D dealer. Neither is Chandler HD. The big one is in Scottsdale, when you go... you'll see what I mean. IIRC they have a tattoo shop, a barber, arcade, movie theater and dedicated BBQ/eating area on site. I'm sure there are other things also. I'm pretty sure Scottsdale HD is owned by the same people who own GoDaddy. I've had good luck ordering Buell parts from Scottsdale . However, I always bring them part numbers and they never blink an eye.

Chandler HD used to be a Buell dealer, and would have some Buell parts in stock. I think they were purchased and are now a part of the conglomerate that owns Rumble On. They used to be my go-to dealer to order Buell parts, but over that past years they seem to be blowing through parts dept employees, including managers. They used to be "Buell friendly", but now you dont know what you're going to get.
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 05-31-2023 at 03:55 PM.

I guess it was the Mesa one then? The property is huge! Theres even a whole test/learners track section in the parking lot.
    Been to Scottsdale too and ya it has all that Barber, theatre, stuff, but a tiny Eagle rider with maybe 5 bikes. The Mesa one has a huge selection and all sorts of other brands of motorcycles too.

Yeah, when we did our run to Superior and back, we dropped the bikes off at Mesa.

Bloody Stubbs in Phoenix has a motorcycle museum in the building. Kinda cool. They also have a huge lot for test/learners as well.

We will have to do another day like that. That was a lot of fun (even if you and Bubbles smoked me on my V-rod. LOL!)

Y'all ought to let me know if you convene for some kind of riding activity - I'd definitely make a trip to the area and join!

Pretty soon you'll be on an R/3 at AMP

Best mistake I ever made. Damn you CoOter!

Actually he'd be closer to Attesa or possibly Arroyo Seco.

My R3 has been ridden more this year than my XB, and the R3 is a track bike only (not street legal). Dammit CoOter! Now that you brought up track days, I can't shut up.
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 06-05-2023 at 03:19 PM.

I warned you it was a drug!

Then I gave you the drug.

Sorry?

I watched that video from Yamaha and I have to admit, I want one of those R3s.

https://legacy.yamahamotorsports.com.../models/yzf-r3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123