Hi again, not been here for a while mostly because my bike has been running well and I spend most of my time riding it. Recently, I turned on my key and the CEL came on for 3 seconds and went out as it should and then it came back on and stayed on. It didn't matter if the bike was running or not the same thing happened every time I turned the key on. I pulled out my trusty Buelltooth and phone and checked the error codes, there was only one "0 Fuel Pressure Fault". That's what is wrong as far as the ECM is concerned but the bike runs perfectly otherwise, it starts cleanly every time, runs at all engine speeds as it should and handles full throttle bursts as it should.

What I have done to the bike over the years, replaced the fuel pump, replaced the fuel rail pressure sensor. I checked the fuel pressure when the bike is running with ECM Droid and it hovers between 40 and 50 psi. A little research revealed that the fuel pressure should be tightly controlled at 49 to 50 psi and if that is true would probably be the reason I have a CEL.

I am wondering what you guys have to say about this. Have any of you had any similar experiences? Have you got any ideas on how to fix this issue and permanently clear the code.

Running my bike under these conditions does not seem to have had any negative effect so I guess I can just put a piece of black tape over the CEL if I can't sort this out since having the CEL light on all the time isn't really telling me much anyway

Anyway, here are the bike specs:

2010 Buell XB12Scg