Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xb12r won't start

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherman View Post
    Best to take the muffler and the air box off before performing a test like that, just to make sure fire is going the right direction.
    How dare you, sir!

Well, I haven't seen nice yet, and it really goes both ways! I asked about two styles of mounts that have come to fruition in light of the OE parts costing a left nut, but that does not make me a noob by any means. 4 posts on a new-to-me forum doesn't equate to my life experience so get over yourself. Search terms in 2023... with all of the SEO these days and now AI flooding the gates, who has the time to sift through ENDLESS fodder for an answer. I dove as deep as I had the time for and figured what's the harm in asking some folks that have had the bikes longer than myself.

everyone deserves the same respect you think you deserve by having a high post count and a subscription to the site, and we can all have fun in the sandbox. I couldn't care less about post counts it only tells the world you're likely someone who works on a computer all day and is bored AF. Has no other perks than a dopamine dump. Knows more than me? What a stupid thing to say to a complete stranger.... lol based on what? Time spent on forum? Post count? one brand of motorcycle's engine mounts? ya got me there!!

Neither of you showed respect, both of you knew part of the answer to my question and both neglected to say without my prodding. Nowhere in my first post were there any hints of being an asshole, rude, arrogant, etc. and I get that crap? lol Tell me how you'd respond if that's how you were treated asking for help from a group of reputable strangers. Man, I hate forums. Nothing has changed about them in 20 years, always trolls, always bickering the cycle continues and I fell right into a keyboard battle...

I can hear your typing all the way in Indy! LOLOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12