Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to be looking for a few xb12ss 09. Parts.

Hybrid View

Going to be looking for a few xb12ss 09. Parts.

Hey there all. So, I purchased a bit of a basket case 2009 lightning long. I'm going to be looking for some parts to fix it up over the next few months. I've been searching the for sale threads and have already spotted a few things I need, when it's up and running and I'm sure it's worth the money.

My current needs are an intake boot/ velocity stack and the OE Left side scoop.

Anyone who might have anything available please let me know. Thanks

Also in the ridiculously unlikely chance someone has a good hero blue rear wheel and some unicorn poop that'd be good too

Quote Originally Posted by BuellyBagger View Post
    Also in the ridiculously unlikely chance someone has a good hero blue rear wheel and some unicorn poop that'd be good too
    Forgive me for not knowing the names of all the colors. Is this the rear wheel you need?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by motoguy View Post
    Forgive me for not knowing the names of all the colors. Is this the rear wheel you need?
    Yes sir I believe it is. Did you find this on a salvage site or is this yours?

Yes sir I believe it is. Did you find this on a salvage site or is this yours?
    Itís mine. Itís been tucked in a corner of the garage since I brought it home. I havenít had a chance to do anything with it yet. Itís a salvage title and has a damage frame, so I do not think itís a reuilder.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by motoguy View Post
    It’s mine. It’s been tucked in a corner of the garage since I brought it home. I haven’t had a chance to do anything with it yet. It’s a salvage title and has a damage frame, so I do not think it’s a reuilder.
    Pm sent

Cody: PM me your address. I have those left side OEM scoops but nothing else on your list. I'll send you one over.
    From what you described the ECM is just fine.
    Speaking of "velocity stacks"....I know a guy. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/tzCBPowM3So

Lol... pm sent

Hey there all. So, I purchased a bit of a basket case 2009 lightning long. I'm going to be looking for some parts to fix it up over the next few months. I've been searching the for sale threads and have already spotted a few things I need, when it's up and running and I'm sure it's worth the money.

My current needs are an intake boot/ velocity stack and the OE Left side scoop.

Anyone who might have anything available please let me know. Thanks
    If the intake boot/velocity stack isn't different from year to year or model to model, I should have one of those for you off an '03 xb9 motor.

Quote Originally Posted by c3powil View Post
    If the intake boot/velocity stack isn't different from year to year or model to model, I should have one of those for you off an '03 xb9 motor.
    Honestly I'm not sure. Hopefully Barrett will chime in on that. I'll do some checking in the meantime, thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast