, state, person, motorcycle, print" /> Internet Sales/ E-Bay sales???? In person?

Thread: Internet Sales/ E-Bay sales???? In person?

Have any of your read the fine print on E-Bay ads that state internet motorcycle sales must be completed at the dealership? Anyone know how, what, why this came about? just curious?

Weird, I bought mine off ebay about 4 months ago from an individual, never saw it until it arrived at my doorstep. Never met the person. Is that a recent update?

It's when you purchase from a dealer. sorry should of added that. still seems odd. thats the best part of buying off ebay you know you can get national sale prices. now they are going to require a plane ticket or long distance travel which will probably negate any savings you may have come across by buying online?

It prolly means you do the $500 down (that most require) through ebay, then the rest is done through the dealer with credit or full payment, all the paperwork, etc. That's what I did...

Tech you had to actually goto the dealership to complete the sale? I would jsut think if you are putting up 7-9g's plus shipping it's silly to make you travel just to sign papers.

no I called the dealership about the listing, discussed the bike at length, agreed to the buy it now price and paid the $500 down via ebay. Then I did the paperwork through express mail with the dealership. I had a great dealer experience, however DO NOT use HAULBIKES.COM!!! I know from experience and by online research that they suck hard. Find another way to get the bike shipped, maybe try another shipping service. I had my bike sent from Tampa Bay to Buffalo and eventually drove to Milwaukee to pick it up at their hub since it had sat for two weeks there waiting to be put on a truck.

Federal shipping. not sure their website or contact info but my buddy has used them for years. good prices, military discounts, and they are quick. most places that have issues are guys who subcontract. federal does their own work with their own trucks so there is no waiting for a subcontractor to be in the right area to pick up your vehicle before the "garunteed 3 days or less shipping time" will begin.