Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So what's the story on the race kit?

guess there not so big after all :)..thats my favorite kind of riding high speed highway...been there and done that against the buells .1800 vtx,kz1000...and even the busa...busa after it downshifts twice catches up pretty quick but fron 70 to 110 the highways all mine...busa probably doing 140 when i passes me im doing 110..i just stay in 5th gear the hole way

As far as the injection system on the Sportster using a false tank like the Buell as an airbox, this is wrong. The injection system is identical to the one used on all current Big Twin bikes. Not the same parts, but the same set up. (TB attached to a manifold, and using an actual fuel tank) Hey BuellPartsGuy you work at a stealer, get out from behind the counter and take a look.

Well guy, if you read what I was posting about, I was talking about the XR1200 that was released in Europe, not US production Sportys. And yes I know they use the same style injection set up as the Big twins, sharing things like injectors. So try again dude, maybe they'll have some answers on eBay... :p

lol jk

Are you going to that Techfactory up there on Deer Valley, or do you just buy every motorcycle magazine you can? Do some research, and you will see that it is an actual fuel tank, and the intake system is below it! Don't just look at the pictures, read the articles! Nothing worse than a kid with an issue of Backstreet chopper in his hands! And stop watching American Chopper they are hacks!

Coming from the guy that does all this backwoods tech **** to his Buell, wow. That was just the wording on HDnet.com website, the dealer website, way before it was in any magazine. Thats all they had listed on it and didnt even have a picture at the time. Just a short article about it. I've never seen an artcle in a magazine about it yet. Probably because I dont read em. Don't be jealous dude just because I work at a dealer and you applied and never got a call back. lol. And quit trying to talk **** on here man. Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, You're still retarded. Grow up man, youre the one acting like a kid when youre calling me one. You sit there and make fun of the dealers, but yet thats where you have to go get them serviced.

For your information, I worked at Hacienda while I was wasting my time at MMI, and then after I graduated. I don't take my bike there, and I do my own work. What have you done? Drilled some holes in your cover and called it an update? Maybe I will come and let you change my oil so that you can afford to take your girl to McDonalds!

from what drummer told use if im not mistaken with his muffler aftre a few days of riding in the 3 to 4000 rpm range the stock efi system adjusts to the pipe his dyno chart shows a gain of 10 pounds of torque..if thats all true it must adjust somewhat...if true the pipe would save a lot of money...its the touque i would want in the street....

Actually, I didn't drill holes. I spent real money and bought on 06 XB airbox top. I do **** right, not off eBay. Now I see why you have the attitude of know it all, you went to MMI. I put up with you jokers all day long. I get a laugh every time one of you guys come in. I do all my own work and do it right with factory parts, and I didn't need MMI to tell me how to do it.

Administrator
    Chill out bro's. Although I love the conflict because it generates lots of content and discussion I wish we could all get along. I'm too much of a newbie to tell who's wrong or right, but I'm guessing that both of you are right to some degree. I seem to learn a lot when I get into cat fights on forums. I try to act tough at first, then I go back and check my facts and I always end up learning more than I did before the bitch fest. There's only one way to settle this... You both must go to my arcade site and play 'Spank the Monkey' Flash Arcade Games
    The member with the highest score has to email me a screen shot by this Friday. I will post the winner on the forum. Good luck ladies! :D

268 mph im real good with my wrists

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast