Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: ECM Spy Download

ECMSpy Activation

Hey folks! I just purchased a 05 xb12r. It has a few mods such as drummer exhaust, k&n intake filter, cut airbox mod, heat wrapped pipes, breather mod with oil/ air separator, AND a dobeck performance efi (junk). I am in dire need of a copy of EcmSpy. I have tunerpro and megalogviewer and am currently becoming more and more versed in the efi language thanks to a Megasquirt Ecu that I have just completed and am in the process of tuning (and quite a process it is).
    If anyone could please PM me with some information I would be uber-appreciative.

Thanks guys

P.S. I am sure to update all of my user files now that I have set up an account with BuellXB forum. However with the bike running as bad as it is, this dobeck TFI's Crappy insults to my ecu, and the weather being super nice out... well im full steam ahead on this ecmspy fix.

Again thanks guys.

BuellMods.com - Go to "Downloads" section

Link is working again...

Sorry for breaking it.

What all do i need for my race ecm on my 06 buell xb12r?!

For set up that is

so i downloaded a race map for my bike, but im leery about installing it. I really need a map for an 04 xb12 with drummer,heat wrap,cut air box,breather mod, and k&n. if anyone can send me a tune thats even close... i can run with that. Also noticed that my bike is an 05 but has an 04 ecu name... ends in "gb" rather than "ib"... wierd.

never the less I am making progress. my windows 7 tablet seems to be rocking out all this software so thats a super win. already did the tps reset so woot! and now its all down to the tune.

any help would be super appreciated. thanks.

Having a little trouble here. I have read through the thread on converting a race map to work on a stock ecm but can't get it to work. I think I have a decent grasp on the concept but just can't get it to work. I have noticed in screan shots on here that my screan looks different and other things like I can't set a minimum AFV either. The problem I think I have is my version of ecm spy is 1.7.8. Could this be the problem? I have tried several times over the past few days to follow the link on the first page of this thread but can't connect. I'm getting a little frustrated and would greatly appreciate some assistance.

Where can I get a cable? Hopefully cheap.

Xoptiinside.com or Ebay. Most of the time, better off just getting it from Xopti though.

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast