Thread: AIR BOX

I JUST GOT A NEW 05 XB 12 WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET MAX AIR FLOW TO THE MANAFOLD? IS THERE A KIT? OR DO I DRILL BIG HOLES IN THE AIR FITER COVER AND THRO A K & N FILTER IN THERE.
    THANX

I JUST GOT A NEW 05 XB12 WHAT IS THAT CRAZY CABLE / SERVO THING UNDER THE AIR BOX COVER, AND WHAT DO I DID WITH IT, IT DOSE NOT LOOK LIKE ANYTHING I WANT ON MY MC.
    THANX XB WHEELIE

My adivce would be to check out some of the other posts on here and most of your questions will be answered.

Leave the servo there, it regulates an "Exhaust gate" in your muffler that is supposed to give you a wider torque curve. Do some research before you start tearing into things.

capslock

LEAVE THE SERVO THERE? MAYBE I SHOULD STICK A TENNIS BALL IN THE MUFFLER WHILE IM AT IT. IM SORRY I THOUGHT THIS SIGHT WAS FOR GUYS THAT LIKE TO GO FAST. NOT GIRLS ON BLASTS WITH ATTITUDES. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, I THINK I'LL GO PUT THE SMOG CAN AND REFLECTORS BACK ON MY BIKE.
    OH YEA, A PIPE, ECU AND A HIGH FLOW AIR BOX COST TO MUCH MONEY ANYWAY. GOOD IDEA I’LL SAVE MY MONEY AND JUST GO BUY A SKIRT AND RIDE WITH YOU GUYS.
    THANX HARLEY MARK

nice attitude...

left side, 3rd button from bottom up...PUSH IT!!!

He only posted 3 times and proved how much of a tool he is.........do we have an award for him???

He probably just butt hurt because its more complicated to modify than his 72 Ironhead Sportster.... Good Riddance then, you already have an attitude after 5 post, we dont want you here. Not to mention you dont even know what a caps lock button is and your grammar and spelling is pre grade 5....