Thread: Muller power clutch

Been riding in heavy traffic more nowadays, does the Muller power clutch make much difference? Also, thinking of switching to ultra low rise bars from flat clip-ons, anybody rode with both?

don't have experiance with the power-clutch...not having much problem with the stock.

i got a superbike handlebar...keeping me in good straight position and looking more aggressive.
    clip-ons make my wrists hurt on long rides...don't like'm

Hi,

i've got the powerclutch fitted. It's making the effort little easier. You could do with a far cheaper with the soft clutch. I heard they are same same, so to speak. Jsut another manufacturer that have copied the müller version. Oh, i think if you have a 2005 model, then the müller won't do much difference. This mainly concerns the 03/04 models.

Concerning the handlebar.
    I started my change with the LSL superbike bar. I switched to the lower and wider streetbar. This is the way to go. First 5-10 min i thought it was a little low. You know, it alters the riding position? But in a few minutes i had my mind in another mode. This is "the" bar. Try it, you won't regret it!
    Your body void wind better and it feels more exiting.

0512S here with the Free Spirits Soft Clutch. love it. definitely made a difference and way cheaper than the Muller.

06+ have the lighter clutch pull and tranny revisions. you can swap the 06 lighter spring into earlier models as well.

Oh, fellow Bullers.... regarding fitting and mixing of products. I had some issues regarding my clutch (plates etc). At one time a mechanic set my clutch to tight (far too little play) so the discs and plates burnt out. No funny business or pleasant surprise when riding the motorway:(
    I bought the extra clutch plate kit instead of the HD/Buell original clutch kit.
    This kit does NOT work with Müller. Müller make effort easier and also make the clutch ramping mechanism move further, giving softer hand pull.
    This steals some space (movabilty) from the discs and friction plates, ok with original set up. No worries!
    But with the extra clutch plate kit, this space is needed not to have the plates and discs come too close. So the original 2004 mechanism is now back. Extra clutch plate kit withstands more bruising (ceramic coated discs) and also have an extra plate (8 plates) see the name of the kit) compaired to the original clutch kit.
    Regarding the tranny, i heard the 06+ (tranny) had another cut of the gears making gearing easier when gearing (compaired to 03-05). There are rearset kits avaible (aftermarket versions) giving a very exact and smooth gearing. I have one and that piece is one of the best upgrades i ever done to my XB. It gives really smooth gearing and i just move the foot 50% as much as with original to change gear.
    It has a really cool mechanical look. I got a pic or two of it.. check my photos..

Quote Originally Posted by sinpieces
    I got a pic or two of it.. check my photos..
    sin, we'd have to browse all members pics to see yours...so, it's easier to just add them to the topic ;)

would be these?

correctly assumed foxie....