Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inventory Liquidation

Keep an eye open for hard to resist liquidation prices. I am in the market for an XB12Ss. Wondering if dealers will be looking to unload asap. If you have any new purchase deal stories post them here so we can revel in how you 'beat 'em up' for a great price.

lets see, brand new 09 1125's going for 6900 + TTL

Seems like a pretty good starting point. I read of someone getting a 09 1125r in red for 4500 + TTL

I also hear that certain areas are sold out already. I wish I had a little extra money so I can get in on these crazy deals

How about you buy my xb12ss so I can buy an 1125r. I'm in minnesota come get it before its -100 degrees.

Ya this really bums me out I bought a brand new XB12S bout one month ago and now they are doin all these crazy deals. Wish I would have waited.

I asked my dealer of I could get a retroactive "incentive."
    I told them that if I am still pised of at HD when my knees get too old for my Buell I might have to buy a Victory instead.

I went to the buell/HD dealer in RI. prices for all 09 xb12,ss,scg were 8250 plus all the TTR bull****. it was just about 9 even OTD.

to me this seemed like regular left over pricing, not buell is going out of business pricing. the 1125s were priced the same way.

I talked with the sales rep about buells situation. he kind of made it seem like buell just stopped making the bikes and they could start back up anytime. but he also said the sales manager wasn't in, if I wanted to work a deal I would have to talk to him. he was just reading prices of a piece of paper.

I'm sure if you went in there with cash you could talk them down dirt cheap but unfortunately I don't have 6-7 Gs lying around.

really tempted to finance the iron 883 with 12 conversion and an xb12

Lucas,
    The 883 is for girls, and for guys under 5' tall and 100 pounds.
    Look around a little, there are deals to be had.
    I moved from Lowell,MA down to NC last November. Bought my Buell down here last April. Nearly full price.

hence the iron 883 WITH 1200 conversion. I like the new dark sportster. Calling it a chic bike doesnt phase me. I, along with sonny barger and evel kenievel must have vaginas.
    ;)

Ha ha.
    Good point.
    But the Ghost Rider jumped Buell Tubers man. Sweet!
    And so did the Tomb Raider. Although it was actually Craig doing the riding in those scenes.

The cool thing about doing a 1200 conversion is that if it is done after purchase your insurance company still thinks it is an 883 and bases the rate on that. Costs more to insure a Buell XB12Ss than a GSXR 1000. But the G will do 180. The Buell won't. How messed up is that?

i had an Iron, and traded it for a Firebolt. unless youre really short, you wont like it. the dip in the seat is too far forward for anyone even near 6'. everytime i hit a bump it would push my buttback so i was sitting on the peak in the seat.

an Iron with a 1200 conversion is still cheaper than a nightster with an all blacked out conversion, though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast