Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Save Buell American Made Motorcycles

The government is willing to help out anyone who can return a strong tax profit and job security. The trick is going to them with the right game plan and selling it.

I bought my buell because it was AMERICAN, RUMBLED
    I to bought my BUELL because it was an AMERICAN BIKE, RUMBLING V-Twin. AND VERY UNQUIE...unlike any bike from anywhere in the world!!.

I try my best to buy american when possible especially my vehicles, i think this some of the problem too many people NOT buying american , which means more money NOT going to american workers and american companies that employ american workers.
    I believe americans still build great high QUALITY products (example; BUELL). especially when the product is hand built , people take more pride in there own work and therefore do a better job.

Sorry I got home from work, had a strong drink and ended up here. This will be short.

I am sick of the lack of patriotism in America these days. Somehow it became "uncool" to be patriotic. I feel sorry for all our loyal service men and women because of this. To keep this short, I am proud to be American and don't think enough people feel that that way.

Would also like to point out the illegal alien costume which has drawn so much attention... Since when do illegal aliens in this country have ANY rights? Might make my own illegal alien costume with a HUGE bulls-eye it.

I have a few motto's
    - ***k it, it all pays the same
    - Go Balls Deep

- Go Balls Deep
    You may want to be more specific next time. ;) (kidding of course)

Anyway, moving on...
    I agree with you wholeheartedly.

And for the rest of us that have been living under a rock.. (I had to google it to figure out what you were talking about)

Communist News Network story

How in the world did you people tangent off into an pseudo pro-American antic?

This isn't about shooting illegal aliens or other such propaganda.
    This is about voicing our frustrations w/Harley Davidson and their decision to bring an end to the company we've become loyal customers of.

We're voicing our love of the Buell product and our distain for HD, who's treated us like a red-headed step child since our inception to the HD line-up.

How many threads on this site are from people angry about how HD has treated them; the lack of proper service, knowledgeable staff, and/or Buell sentiment? We've banded together over 1000 people on fb to protest HD's decision to kill our brand off, and support Erik Buell in this difficult time of transition.

I'm glad yer proud to be an American. I'm glad you bought American. Good for you. I'm sure there's a thread out there for you to talk about it.

I'm asking you, if you have a fb account, to join our cause and feel free to vent out loud if yer as angry as I am bout HD, and their "business decisions". I've seen few decisions as un-American as the demise of Buell American Made Motorcycles.

Special K!
    Central Texas Hill Country HellBuellies
    "I'm a HellBuelly! What the hell are you?"

"All truth (about Buells) passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Secondly, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

--Arthur SchopenBuelly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12