Thread: Paranoid????

Okay i just bought a new bike a week ago. 09 12 scg
    Today I went to take the seat off just to get familiar with the bike. I put the seat back on there are two L shaped clips at the back of the seat and i think thier is one in the middle. So the seat is on and i notice at the back of the seat where it meets the tail light there is a very small gap. I can pretty much fit my key (flat in thier) i can kinda of see in thier with my flashlight plus the front of the seat where your balls are at i can plus the seat doesnt move much but it make a clicking noise. I cant remember if the seat was like this before. The seat is on good so its not like its real real loose. Am i paranoid or is this normal. sorry for the long post.

sounds like youre paranoid. but i dont own the scg

Look at the underside of your seat. If you've rode enough, you'll see "wear spots" where it's rubbing if it actually is. Then you might be able to re-arrage whatever it is. It's real cramped under there though.

mine does the same thing. After I've put the seat in place I give it a good push till you hear a very faint click; then I know its in all the way.

tool kit sometimes has to be shifted around on mine

What are you paranoid for? The worst that will happen is the seat fall off with you on it. O wait thats not good. Make sure all points of contact of the seat are secure and it should be good, gap or no gap.