Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ever happen to you?

I had some electricians in the shop at work ask me, "So, does that have any 'GO' to it, or is it just loud?"
    sounds like the words of a man whose wife wont let him get a motorcycle. i would say well we could race but wait, you dont have one.

I've heard that too, All bark no bite usually said by a cagers. They change thier minds when you drop it a gear or two. I like getting up next to people on the highway when thier on their cell phones wait for the next concrete divider pass them on the left wide open. YOU'VE BEEN BUELLED

hey aaron would u mind if i stole your slogan there and make some stickers that say you've been buelled?

Sure I was thinking it would be cool to have some stickers. Let me know if you get some made.

In my area its the harley guys that dont know ANYTHING about a buell and the sport bike crowd knows them pretty well. At the local biker bars I get alot of "when are you going to sell that rice rocket and get a real bike?" (Harley implied) and I respond first by laughing at them and then asking them how they decide what a "real" bike is when they cant even recognize the destinct idle that my Buell has? Then I explain, and the response is usually o..oh... I didnt hear it... Of course when my **** is louder than their bone stock 22,000 dollar turd how would they ever hear it???

As far as the wanabe racers go, wheelies trump all and no one will ever argue racing after witnesing a decent 2nd to 3rd gear standie. :p

stopie
    I know what you mean I go to The Harley Rendavous in upsatate NY as a vendor, I normaly park my bike behind our vendor tent (don't want drunks knockin it over) parked it out front this time. The guys next to us kept telling me to let them turn my girls bike into a chopper. It made me laugh I spent most of my 5 days just answering questions about my bike didn't see to many people next door lookin at thier custom built from a catologe chopper. I wonder why?

When people are at my house it cracks me up ... I have 2 Buell X1's and an APrilia RSV-R in the garage. I get the WOW nice Ducati's comment all the time ... I guess the huge BUELL RACING banner I have hanging up doesn't mean anything ...

Dusting the cell phone scrubs wide open is very fun ... I agree.

Im in nomans land in oz harley riders dont clasifie buell as a harley jap riders call it a harley and has it broken down yet !and when i ride withjap bikes they cant beleve a harley goes so hard thanks eric 4 helping me piss a few riders off .

I'm with you guys... it's crazy that Buell was around for this long and people still don't have a clue!

The worst though is when I end up in a non-Buell HD dealership, and they tell me I should upgrade to an XR1200. That's when I say, "Why should I buy an overweight underpowered bike? My 2002 still made more power stock than that 2010, and it actually handles!"

... latest update from SEAsia: where did you get the frame for this Monster from??? At least he didn't call she a JapsBike

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast