Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GB Exhaust Review

Well Padave, I bet you wish you had that latus back. Now you get to pay 480$ for a magnaflow. :D

which is a steal considering youre getting so much more than just that!

;)

Super Moderator
    Kplus12, I understand your sentiment. All I know is this: I get my bike serviced at Latus, and all the guys there drool over the GB Exhaust. The head of the performance department was just talking with me about buying a few for his bikes. I'm not sure what that says, other than the fact that clearly the pipe is worth the money to the people who developed the Latus pipe in the first place.

Hey guys, I ride with Padave and know how much he misses that latus. I was giving him ****. I'm sure you have a badass product there gb and the proof will be in the pudding when padave is screaming past my 9sx on his gb equipped 12ss:p

my only issue is that I like my chin fairing....

George... any chance of ya adding a bracket to the front so I can keep my chin fairing?

Great question, and something I would be interested in as well.

well guys...

i have built them in the past. the reason for not continuing to make them is the fact that the vibration takes its toll and begins to crack the brackets. i have yet to come across ANY mfg'er to make them that DONT crack.

the initial bracket i designed went through 6 iterations before i was happy and that one lasted only about 6-7K mi. before it cracked.

i cant afford to make something and sell it not knowing whether or not it will break and cause an accident or something worse.

everyone else that has had one ended up leaving the fairing off in the end because they preferred the full naked look. so the difficulty in reliability and the lack of interest in pursuing them has kept me from any further development on the fairing to be included.

youre more than welcome to pay the $140 from jardine to get a bracket though. they will fit over my pipe.

hope this helps ya out. email me or let me know if you guys have any other questions. emailing is probably better since i dont vivit this forum too frequently.

:)

Wow great writeup, this is going to be a definite addition to my bike, now if I could only find the money!:p
    oh and where is this bracket so I can keep my fairing i cant seem to find it.

read above.

the lower fairing is not used on this setup unless you make brackets on your own or 3rd party.

I am referring to the jardine bracket. you said I could buy their's but it doesn't show on their website.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast