Thread: Free Spirits exhaust 1125

Anyone else have this problem? bought the RS-415 from Free Spirits and it didnt fit right and is now discoloring

I recall you bringing this to our attention, on another site I can't find right now. Didn't another full system buyer provide you with the Free Spirit email address? Hopefully they have a solution to this or an answer why this is happening. Could be like my daughter's cat converter being cooked by a defective module. I get the picture as they say but do you have a better quality point and shoot besides your phone?

did you order the pipes from over seas or did u find them in the usa me and a dealer are looking at these

I ordered them from Adrenalin Moto/trojan horse over seas. Worst mistake ever. Their customer service is horrible, them and FREE SPIRITS (the manufacturer) they say this happens all the time and it isnt covered under warranty. Plus the pipes dont fit right. NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!

that sucks since they are the only good looking pipe out there so far. i hope eriks racing pipe looks good i hate the coffee can look half these pipes look like they belong on rice

I was just trying to install the rear bracket for free spirit RS-415 exhaust system and it doesn't seem to fit my 1125CR, if that's what you mean?

yea it doesnt fit, good luck. For the money they cost you would think they would atleast fit. Wait til you get them on finally and find that they discolor. I hope to meet the guys from Trojan Horse and Free spirits one day so I can knock their ****ing teeth out. Then i will feel good about spending that money.