front seat $80
    rear seat $70
    subframe $150
    fairing stay $90
    330-329-7286

Plastic is custom painted army green with rivits and pin up girl on tank

thanks
    not sure how to post pics

Might want to put OBO on all those prices, bit steap.

I sold a frame in perfect condition for $500, and bought a full set of plastics for $170, also sold a fairing stay for $30, just giving you some actual prices of what has been bought and sold.

Just a heads up. To post picture go to the top of the page where it says "My Pics" and post some up, then when you post a reply click where it says "Add Your Photo", dont forget to hit enter between pics.

here is some pics plastic on the green bike.

The black bike is the frame i am selling.

I own a motorcycle salvage yard so if some one wants the frame i can have bike tore down in a couple hours.
    Thanks

Be advised on the Frame this is what the other side looks like. I sold a PERFECT frame for $500..... Not sure what qualifies this one for more but buyers be aware.

They were stunt bikes for the Starboyz, so you know they were treated perfectly

Couple more shots

These bikes were bunout bikes thats all they were used for not sure how that would effect the frame. Pretty much all they were good for blowing off tires.

THe frame does have a dent i forgot about this it happened in the trailer i put a new rubber piece on you cant see it..

As far as the price i own a salvage yard and own starboyz and i will buy as many as you can get for $500 there is two of these frames on ebay for $600 one is salvage title other is bill of sale only. Actually i have it on ebay for $1599.

Thanks for all the useless info....

also i am putting the wheels forks and motor in to a bobber frame if anyone has anything like that they wanna trade...

Yup did the same with all the rest of my basket, guy built a bobber out of the rest, but that dent in the frame is a huge downside and if I were to have bought that with out you saying anything about the dent I would have sewed in a heart beat escpcially since you do this for a living and should know the down side to a smashed up frame.

I seen them in show and watche them drop the bike like it was the piece of shot it is, this is why I felt necessary to let everyone know about the damage since you happened to overlook it. A damaged frame/gas tank is probably one of the worst item that can be damaged on these bikes.

I have also watched the frames on Ebay and watched the same one get posted over and over since no one wants a smashed up frame, and a clean one is so pricey.

I agree xtreme, a $1200 beater frame is not cool. I'm going to watch the other forums to see if it goes up for sale there. I'm not trying to "sale block", but I ust don't want someone to get the shaft.

Madman, your frame is worth about $300. Sorry for the brutal honesty, but again, I just don't want someone to get the shaft.

Somehow I don't think a beat up frame is worth $1200 when you can buy a whole bike in perfect condition for $4-5k.

do you have any information on the bobber you built or pics

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast