Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buell Ride?

Sure wish I could make it. :(

yo Icepop, I'm not sure where in S Jersey, but I got my bike in Millville & thats only about an hour for me (you mentioned Rt55). so anyway, I am out all the time (work permitting) 2 hrs last night as a matter of fact. PM me & we'll try to set up a ride or 10. lotta places around somewhat locally. maybe some other buellers in our area will chime in too

yo Icepop, I'm not sure where in S Jersey, but I got my bike in Millville & thats only about an hour for me (you mentioned Rt55). so anyway, I am out all the time (work permitting) 2 hrs last night as a matter of fact.Â* PM me & we'll try to set up a ride or 10. lotta places around somewhat locally. maybe some other buellers in our area will chime in too
    Now that's what I'm talking about. I just did a quick Google map of a local route I want to try out. I'm in Woodbury Heights (right next to Deptford).
    The Route

Once the weather gets into the 40s, I'd like to go out for a Saturday a couple times a month of I can. When we get some good sunlight in the evenings, lets plan on making a regular ride night a couple times a month. Got any local routes near you?

Maybe we can meet up in a central location in, VA, NC, or TN and make the ride to the dragon together. That would give everyone a chance to ride and get to know on another before we get to the dragon.

Cool with me. My dad is going to trailer his, mine, and my girlfriends bikes up there for us, so I wouldnt mind a place to meet up, so we can switch to bikes.

Cool man , your in raleigh, I'm in Lexington and Fishgutz is in Greensboro( dunno if he is going ). Maybe we could meet in Greensboro. I don't blame you for trailering them. I wouldn't want to make that ride west on 40 between Raleigh and Greensboro.

Anybody from NY going? I am going to be going from the Albany area if anyone wants to meet up and ride together? Sounds like everybody so far is from the Maryland/Delaware area and south. Does anyone know of any bags or something that will fit my xb12r so I can pack a change of clothes and a few other things? Its a bit far to go with nothing.

going to trailer
    What's a trailer? don't they haul boats on those things?:D JK

Icepop, PM sent

Count me in! I'll be heading down I-75 from London, Ky. I've got the weekends off so two days of riding will be awesome! I work at Wildcat H-D here in London it'll be a good meeting spot if anyone wants to ride down with me...just a thought

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast