Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $8,000 to much to ask?

I got it!

You got the Bike, or you are sick of being talked at?

Congrats! Where are some pics!

@ Bolt good point!
    @ Vanson CONGRATS WELCOME!!!

I got the bike:) and posted a pic. Got $1,600 trade in for my ZRX, which is not bad for a bike with over 40 thousand miles on it. I'm excited!

My Harley Dealer was a bit different, they weren't trying to keep them by any means. They never had any parts in stock for them either. They would also rather you do the financing, but cash in hand should talk with some of them. I was going to do financing for one and the total came to $6,999 + tax + tag + title + dealer bull crap = ~8,000. Of course they are all gone and they only have a used balst and a Ulysses

My local dealer has sold out as of last week. They did call me to offer an 1125R for $9500. I didn't bite since I was concerned about service after the warranty runs out.

i wasn't planning on getting a bike (my 1st) for a while until i stumbled across some newsfeed about Buell going out of business, and the subsequent $3K off MSRP firesale, etc ... got an '09 firebolt at the end of december (think i qualify for the sales tax deduction incentive) for $7800 OTD w/ some extras ($100 store credit, free delivery, battery tender, etc.) ... probably coulda negotiated more, but wtf ... what else am i gonna get that comes close for that $? a used street triple or monster or shiver? i was even considering a piaggio mp3 500 for my commute (my 4-year-old is still disappointed) ... but i couldn't be happier with the way things went ... what a beautiful machine ... & by virtue of the insights shared on this forum and others like it, one that i feel pretty lucky and proud to own

Edison Nj HD 09 Black and Red xb12r 6500 bucks. Saw it last week. If anyone is interested.

Dothan,Al, the dealer I bought my xb9r from has one xb12r and one 1125r, He says may take 6500 for either one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast