Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1125Cr handle bar

Has anyone done the conversion to the taller bars? if so, do you like them, or not?

Ill let you know next week! Mine just arrived from the ups guy today! I may put on a set of pro tapers I have laying around instead thou... Not sure the center diameter is the same.

I was told they were. The mechanic i talked to suggested them as an alternative.. I was also told you need new brake lines and cables. That all comes with the kit from Harley at $250. Then another $250 to install them. Debating on buying the only cr left in our area, but would have to do something with the bars. Let me know how it turns out!!:)

Will do! the only reason I bought the kit was to get the new throttle cables and clutch and brake line....

If you ever want to sell the clubman bars , let me know!:)
    I'd like to slap them on my girls scg..

OK, Depending on how much I like the new bars or the pro tapers I will let you know.... They make my right hand fall asleep after about 30-45 mins of riding but the position is very aggressive on this bike so its a love/hate kinda thing. I love the sporty position and the great cornering but the comfort on long rides sucks!

I love the raised bars on my CR. I've had the sport bike bars for years and the raised bars offer a great option.

Well I did the High bar install today... PITA! the kit comes with the bars, longer throttle cables, longer front brake line and longer clutch line... routing each of them sucks esp the throttle cables. but after 4 hours i got it all done and adjusted just right. Also flushed all the brake and clutch fluid over to dot 4 super blue race fluid!

The new feel Is awesome, much more upright and quick feeling... I only got to ride home from work a few miles but will be doing some good riding this weekend... Will update with pics soon.

Thought I was buying a new bike with the higher bars.... so was not happy when it was delivered yesterday with the ace bars. You would not believe what I am being quoted for parts in the UK. The dealer I got the bike from quoted £380 for the parts and 4 hours labour at £80 per hour to fit them. I did get a better parts quote of £225 for the parts from another dealer. I leave you guys to the maths £ to $. Think I'll get the parts from the US and fit them myself.

First time here in the forum. Just purchased 1125CR in Oct. Like to install the oem tall handle bar kit - but not smart enough to find the end or how to get to the end of the throttle cables? Where can I access the cables? Pictures anyone? Please help. Yes, I am too cheap and don't want HD dealership to dick me around. Thanks.:p

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast