Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South Jersey Buellers

I decided to start a new thread for South Jersey Buellers since I practically hijacked a thread about the 2010 Dragon ride.

I live in Woodbury Heights, right next door to Deptford for those of you familiar with the Deptford Mall. I'm looking for some local Buell guys to ride with and some local routes to ride that are actually fun to rip through.

I've been riding for 5 years, mostly commuting to work. I'd love to be able to put together a semi-regular ride with fellow Buellers, kinda like a weekly/monthly bike night where riding is the focus instead of standing around in chaps looking at each other's chrome bling. Let's get this thread going and see what we can come up with.

Hey Icepop, if your looking for Jersey buellers, come over to NJbuellowners.com We are mostly from the north, but there are a few south Jersey guys. Plus we have a few guys who go down to NJMP for track days.
    We are trying to organize more things for the central and south Jersey guys. We are new, not really a "group" just a bunch of guys from Jersey and the surrounding areas.
    Hope to see you around. PM me if you need any other info.

there are a few south Jersey guys on this forum, im from Burlington County

Hit up www.NJBuellowners 1sexyBuell. We are trying to build up our South Jersey contingent.
    I am not trying to get anyone away from here, just trying to find other people in our area. Our forum is strictly for local stuff. The owner here has given me permission to post our site. Its all just about spreading the word :-)

I'm in DE, but I can be across the bridge into NJ in 20min or less, does that count?

Icepop, in case you didn't see on the thread that you jacked (lol): PM sent.
    By the way, New Years Day is going to be 40 & sunny :D (how do you put a light bulb over the smily?) lol

Near deptford here, put up a post on when you want to ride. hopefully we can ride for fun not to see how fast the bikes are, seen alot of folks running 120 down the highway..not into that.

cool, neither am I. I'm not too into blowing the posted speed limit away AT ALL. I like riding within safe limits and having fun. We'll have to meet up and ride some.

Head over to NJBuellers.com and check out the discussion form. I hang out there a lot too.

running 120 down the highway..

I like riding within safe limits and having fun.

Ditto!! I'm with you there, I can see getting up in speed a little if you are passing a car or something, but then you gotta slow down to a safe road speed. We all have to remember that people are not looking out for us like we are watching out for them. You know there is a place for riding like that and it is called a track. I like to go home the same way I left, just with a bigger smile:D

When you guys are ready to get out & ride, let me know

sure thing... I seriously cant wait for this 30 degree weather to break...

I'm hoping to get some riding time tomorrow (Saturday) at around 2 or 3 during the warmest part of the day. Anyone interested?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast