Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: South Jersey Buellers

I'm down in elmer and have been squeezing rides in on the days above 40....just got my cr and its so much fun to ride I''l deal with the chill...Cant wait for the warmer weather. It would be great to get a ride together with some buellers...none of my buds ride Buells.

I'm hoping to get some riding time tomorrow (Saturday) at around 2 or 3 during the warmest part of the day. Anyone interested?
    icepop, sorry dude, just saw your post. I haven't been on much lately, with work & all. I have been ridding a good bit though. Had to test out my new exelement pants VERY WARM & comfortable. anyway, just been gettin out for about an hour or 2 at a time. let me know when you might be gettin out again and maybe we can get together, scout out some rides for when the weather really breaks,

YOU 2 x1cr, let me know when you guys are gettin out, elmer is only about 40 mi from me

sunday (31st) is supposed to be in the upper 30's, i'ld be good for an hour or two if some guys want to get our, maybe an hour out and hour back with a coffee warm up in the middle.
    if we want to plan on meeting someplace around 1 we can get some time in before the temp starts dropping.

Don't forget (if you haven't done it already) to check out www.njbuellowners.com . There's lots of us over there that are looking to get rides going in NJ. I'm over there as much as I'm here, it's great for local stuff.

Man, now i wished I still lived in elmer. I grew up right near the route 40 circle, but moved about 4 years back. Maybe when I come home to visit I will just have to bring my lightning :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12