Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan 2010 Giveaway!!!!!

Alright here we go! We hope this will aid in the growth of this wonderful Forum and bring in more knowledge for all.

What we are doing is drawing a name out of a helmet. I will write down each entry onto a slip of paper and drop it into a helmet. On Thursday Jan. 7th I will video tape BuellChick drawing out a name from the helmet and post it onto the forum through a YouTube video.

What you need to do is send me a PM simply titled with your Screen Name and Jan 2010 Giveaway, (ie Xtremelow Jan 2010 Giveaway) and a body stating it is a PM for the Giveaway. Also post on the thread that you sent a PM to keep the thread going. You will be able to send me one PM each day Jan 1st –Jan. 6th giving each person a possible total of 7 entries. So yes it begins today.

!!!!!Special Rules!!!!! Simply stick to them so we are able to continue this month after month.

One Entry a Day! Anymore and it will disqualify you from the drawing, I anticipate quite a few entries so don’t double post and waist our time.

Follow the other rules below also, and keep in mind you need to be a member for 2 months as of Jan 1st. So anyone who has joined Nov.2nd and current are not eligible for this Giveaway and or those who do not have 50 posts as of Jan. 1st also. If you enter this month and are not eligible you will also lose your chance for next month’s giveaway. Just stick to the rules.

What is being given away are BRAND NEW; Frame Pucks(S/R models), Lightning XB Footpeg Kit(rider), and Traction Hand Grips. Pic below

All shipping is covered (unless you are out of the U.S. then you are liable for the additional shipping over $10.85) and everyone is free to enter as per the rules.

Respect to BuellXB for doing this and helping out everyone on the forum.

BuellXB.com Giveaway rules and restrictions;
    1. You must have minimum of 50 posts and have been a member to the forum for at least 2 months, upon the 1st of the month of the current Giveaway.
    2. One entry per person per day.
    3. The same member can NOT win back to back Giveaways.
    4. If you live outside of the United States you are responsible for the additional shipping charges not covered for the Giveaway items. Additional shipping charges are paid through Paypal plus their fees.
    5. Upon announcement of the winner he/she will need to send a Private Message with Name and Address to myself for proper shipping.

PM sent

Pm sent!

pm sent.

PM sent

PM sent

PM sent

PM sent

PM sent

pm sent

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast