Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Thread: Buell Custom Sweatshirts. Head Count

Hey Guys,

This is a new thread to see how many people are interested in getting a Buell sweatshirt. Here is what it will look like. I know some of you do not like the logo, some of you didn't like the state name, so what I did was keep the logo because I love the Sons of Anarchy show, and I think we are all Sons of Erik Buell. With that being said, I change the bottom tag to "American Made" and added "Buell Motorcycles" down the left sleeve. I also added 10-15-09 under the right front logo.

I need to get a head count of who wants a sweatshirt so I can get them printed for you. In order for it to be worth it, we need to print atleast 12 so the cost with be less for everyone. If you want this sweatshirt, reply to this thread saying you want one and I will send you a PM to get your info.

Again, the more people who get one, the less money it will be for all of us. So talk to your friends and family, and let me know here on this thread.

Price should be between $35-$40 bucks depending on how many people buy...plus shipping.

Here's the sweatshirt and yes there is a front pocket on these hoodies.

I deffinately want one. X-Large. I want the American made and the **** H-D.

We are Son's of Erik Buell.LMAO Just so you realize if you go through with making shirts. Some of the things you are doing are Copyright infringed. I'm one of the organizers of this years Homecoming. I also am the one that is working on the T-shirts that will be avalible to everyone in due time. I've spent time talking with the right personal in this matter on what you can and cannot do. You do what you'd like but if they decide to look into you a bit they will. I've seen them (HD) put the clamps on people even on Ebay. I'd be wise on your choices is all.

I want one

All we are using is the Buell name. Its a different font. We aren't using the official Buell font. Yes we are using the logo in the front, but Matter sells decals with that same exact logo. Maybe Matter got permission to do so I dont know, but If Harley has a problem with us printing these sweatshirts for a small group of people on a forum for Buell Enthusiasts then we wont print them.

These shirts are for Buell Enthusiasts, we aren't hear to make a profit off theses, we are just making sweatshirts for people to wear and represent Buell.

I tried doing the same thing :( A guy from H-D came to my house and punched my dog. He questioned my wife about our taxes and then urinated in our new refrigerator. It was not good We had to buy the big box of Arm-N-Hammer from Sam's Club

LOL pokie!

Polkie read that at work eating dinner and now have Dr pepper on the break table from it squirting out my nose from lmao

yo yo i want one in 2xl "american made"

You poor guy Pokie. BTW Tax time is just at the end of the month. Also you might want to look into something other then Arm and Hammer. The stuff doesn't have anything in it to kill HIV. LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast