Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jardine Torque Fix (Gatorbuell)

made a couple washer sticks last night and started to play with them today got rid of all most all my decel poping didn't have time to warm it up and realy ride yet i'm going to reset tps warm it up and take it out i also put high floe air cleaner on so deffently have to reset tps

i just changed my plugs a few days ago and noticed that im running quite lean. After noticing that i ordered the ebr ecm for the jardine pipe and am wondering if i should take this mod out of the pipe to get best performance out of the ecm or leave it in? im pretty certain that im lean around 4k but havent done any data logging to back that up

how do you make the washer sticks?

so after installing my new ebr ecm, i was quite impressed with the performance of my bike with this mod. I just took the reducer out today to see what kind of difference it made, and found that i def did lose some torque....needless to say, Im putting the reducer back in tomorrow.

Awesome rite up! Thanks!!! +1 for it... Love the mod!!!

Cheers

this goes to gator AND browland, went to autozone today.. And from the looks of your part you posted a picture of, it's the 2 1/2 I.d to 2 1/4 OD, THERE's WAS ALSO A 2 1/2 I'd to 2"od with a steeper shoulder... I need to know which one to use, I bougt both, if I us the dofter shoulder I will bend the rim like you suggetsed, or do I use the steeper shoulder w/out making the bend!?because it's already to siza!? Or does the actual two stage make a difference?

hers the pic of the options.. so u see what i mean

Go with the smaller one, I bent the end down on mine to reduce it even more. If they had the 2" OD reducer I would have bought that one and used it. The problem with the Jardine is its designed for a inline 4 that benefits from less pressure and more airflow. The vtwin needs some back pressure to build torque. Thats why the Jardine works better on the 9, higher revs more air flow. At least thats what I think but could be way off.

do i bend the smaller one too? or leave it as is.. and where do i buy a banjo fitting for my damn caliper? brembo

I would try it with out bending it first and see how it feels.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast