Thread: Race Kits

Wanted Race Kit Exhaust XB12R

Good luck with that... Last one I saw online go for almost $1000 and the bidding was crazy

They are still out there, you just gotta search for em. A few sites around the net have some that they bought up before they went obsolete.

www.ironmachine.com had a few a while back, I dont know if they are sold out by now or not. Give them a try.

I went to my local harley shopp and the parts guy was able to give me a list of dealerships who had leftover kits in stock. I have a xb9s but there were quite a few left, I would think your dealer could do the same for you with your 12 if you asked them nice.

The thing is though, if you actually call all of the dealers on that list that still have them, chances are they either dont have them physically there or they will not sell them to you. It sucks, but its just the way they can work things if they want.

Ok, I understand that a dealer might still show inventory but physically not have the product. However, if a dealer did have the product, why would they not want to sell it.I know that those parts are close to impossible to get a hold of so are they trying to cash in on the ebay factor or something?

They either have plans for them, or they are holding onto them to sell them at a premium in the future. I know it sounds messed up, but that is just the way they can work things if they choose. At least give them a call and try to buy them.