Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Intro Thread, 1st Bike!

Well!?!

Did you find it for her?

Not to de-rail this thread much further (ya right, quit laughing you jerks) what truck are you building? Need a nicely built D60 for the front?
    Heres a blurry screenshot of it.

Last edited by Cooter; 05-11-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Haha I did not. Women get worked up over the dumbest ****. She has 50 pairs of shoes and what does she do? Takes my slides. The nerve. And no, I don’t need a D60 lol. It’s not my truck, I’m just doing some fab work and CAD for the suspension. It’s for a Silverado that’s going to be doing some pre-runner type stuff. I used to have an XJ with all the goodies. I miss that thing.

I'm still shopping for a tractor (Scout) to build, since I killed the Blazer Truck prices are DUMB lately. $90 thousand dollars for an Early Bronco?? Oh please....

Us So Cal guys just 9-inch-and-trailing-arm everything to play around here. Or just keep killing stock Raptors, lol. Tons of wide open desert to enjoy at wide open

Ericz/TPEHAK/fabiodriven.........I'm out

Is there a decent rear fender eliminator bracket out there? I've seen them for other Buells, but not an XB12X. If not, I'll just make my own.
    Last edited by CELison; 05-11-2019 at 10:55 PM.

I’ve always made my own for my firebolt. You’ll just need some .032 T4 aluminum or get some 20ga steal from your local hardware store and make one. I figure with your metal skills(the rear end you showcased) you could just make your own.
    And it ups the cool factor having parts on tour bike you've made.

Quote Originally Posted by CELison View Post
    Oh boy, the big bad Buell Forum wolf showed up to flex his internet muscles. That was when I was 21. Sauerkraut cars? Lol. Gosh, what a cool, red-blooded guy you must be! The pinnacle of masculinity and patriotism. And I’m sorry a own a hat from the college I attended. But please, if you want to let me know of any more of your grievances, you can just PM me instead of cluttering this thread up. I’d be happy to talk to you about them. If you're in Lancaster, that's only about an hour away. Maybe we can meet in person and discuss over some drinks. PBR of course. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Here's something a little more merican I'm also doing if this tickles your fancy. GM 14 bolt I built with an ARB air locker and chromoly shafts. Also a 4 link from scratch. Trailing arms, links, brackets, ect will all be made from stock. Only thing purchased is the truss.

Edit: disregard the smart ass remarks. Didn’t know you were kidding.
    Get that gm trash outta here! Lol pbr and buells onlyATTACH=CONFIG]11719[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Chicknstripn View Post
    I’ve always made my own for my firebolt. You’ll just need some .032 T4 aluminum or get some 20ga steal from your local hardware store and make one. I figure with your metal skills(the rear end you showcased) you could just make your own.
    And it ups the cool factor having parts on tour bike you've made.
    Yeah I'll just make one. Might want to change the turn signal bulb set up as well to something more discrete.

Quote Originally Posted by BuellyBagger View Post
    Get that gm trash outta here! Lol pbr and buells onlyATTACH=CONFIG]11719[/ATTACH]
    Drinking and tuning? That explains a LOT, BB

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Drinking and tuning? That explains a LOT, BB
    Just a tps reset. Nothing I can't handle with a few beers on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast