Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buell XB12SS 2009 1180 miles $5000

Buell XB12SS 2009 1180 miles $5000

Hey Guys,
    Had this from new and can't see me riding it anytime soon, so someone else should have some fun.....
    Properly stored and ready to go. West Palm Beach, Florida area. PM me for details.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (188.7 KB, 55 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (154.8 KB, 37 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (144.6 KB, 36 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (99.7 KB, 30 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (157.7 KB, 36 views)

Wow, what a time machine! The right color too. So pretty

It's been sitting for 10 years, so by "ready to go" do you mean all the old fluids and fuel pump and tires and battery are all new? Or does it still need all that stuff to be installed to be ridable?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Wow, what a time machine! The right color too. So pretty

It's been sitting for 10 years, so by "ready to go" do you mean all the old fluids and fuel pump and tires and battery are all new? Or does it still need all that stuff to be installed to be ridable?
    It's been properly stored and is is superb condition. In preparation to sell this bike, I fitted a new battery. I also drained the tank to put in fresh gas and I noticed some small pieces of the internal fuel filter element were in the gas. So to be sure things are perfect, a complete new fuel pump has just been fitted - Buell part# P0130.5AA. Everything is ready for it's new owner.

The tires are perfect - no cracking and almost new tread. No need to change them....

The bike comes with all the original books and manuals,and both keys, just like the day it came from the HD showroom floor.

WOW another low mileage bike, looks great !

Very nice Dam!!! well kept also ,Blue is a great color scheme ,SS good for us taller guys . GLWS

On the Fleabay starting at 4K

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293362442444?ul_noapp=true
    Last edited by Silverrider; 12-05-2019 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Very nice Dam!!! well kept also ,Blue is a great color scheme ,SS good for us taller guys . GLWS

On the Fleabay starting at 4K

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293362442444?ul_noapp=true
    Hey Silverrider,
    Thanks for your kind comment and sharp eye!
    I'm an old guy and I decided it's BS to keep this any longer; someone should be riding the hell out of it! Anyhow I put it up on eBay last night with a low starting bid hoping it fetches near to what I want.
    Check out the other listing I put up on eBay... A nice Buell Jacket.
    No one has commented, but you will see I fitted blue Renthal bars and a headlight stone guard when I bought the bike. I do have the original bars.
    Oh, and I have a spare (Brand new in box) blue tank (well airbox cover I suppose ) that can go with the bike if I get a decent offer.

Hi Ian,
    That's a great bike in immaculate condition. Too bad you're on the other side of the country! I've got a blue '09 CityX that I love.

Dibs on that extra airbox cover if you'd consider selling that separately

I placed a bid on it two days ago on eBay, been waiting to see what happens. No other bids so far. Bidding was supposed to end wed. Seen it was pulled today. Whats up with that?
    Last edited by Steveoreno; 12-08-2019 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoreno View Post
    I placed a bid on it two days ago on eBay, been waiting to see what happens. No other bids so far. Bidding was supposed to end wed. Seen it was pulled today. Whats up with that?
    Some one must have gave him a offer he could not refuse , happens all the time. I have bought a view things just that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoreno View Post
    Hi Stevoreno,
    Sorry for your disappointment. I posted the bike on BuellXB.com first so forum members could have first dibs. You could have PM'd me to get a deal done through the forum; which as Silverrider notes - someone else did.
    Good luck finding a bike!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast