Thread: 08-10 XB12scg passenger footpeg Bracket? Same as others?

08-10 XB12scg passenger footpeg Bracket? Same as others?

Hello everyone I just wanted to confirm the footpeg brackets for the passengers is the same part number as all the other xb12s as the xb12scg for the 2008-2010 models.

I also heard that the brackets from the 1125r would fit as well? Is that true?

I bought my 09 xb12scg without the passenger brackets, and I want to buy some to put on, I have a black frame, and I noticed its kind of hard to come across black ones. I want to install them that way if I do pick up a lady friend she can have a ride, and use them to support a saddle bag, but mainly I would like to have them to protect it if I accidentally drop the bike.

Thanks for the help!

The XB will mount 04-10 no problem. 03 are shorter but mount up.

Pretty sure the 1125 brackets are these me also, never actually tried it but they share the same dimensions. The open triangle heel guard swaps for sure

Hello mate! are you in a rush because i have a pair of very low mileage ones you are welcome to but i need to ship them from the uk! but they will be free to you if you want them? Pm me if you do

Quote Originally Posted by ToneTheMoan View Post
    Hello mate! are you in a rush because i have a pair of very low mileage ones you are welcome to but i need to ship them from the uk! but they will be free to you if you want them? Pm me if you do
    WOW! That's a steal! Tone, you are going to put the salvage guys on here out of business. LOL.

Actually thats a very good point i didnt think of that! i dont want to step on anyone`s toes its just i like to heip people out if i can and financial reward isnt an issue to me i just want it to go to a good home and this stuff has been in storage for years, i wont ever fit it again! Sorry if i do/did offend anyone!

Everything ok Tone? You know, giving away your possessions is a sign of depression....I do know your life is pretty dark with that black bike of yours....

Ha ha ha yes thanks AZ! its brilliant i am so happy with my bike and when i get my black rotors OMG that will be so good!! So i just have the bits i took off sitting around and you have all been so kind to me and Julia i just want to help out anyone i can without starting a feeding frenzy so this is a good way to do it i reckon? The bits will not be fitted ever again i have my bike perfect for me now and when you try and sell bits over here they all want something for nothing so bollocks to that i want it to go to people who are my friends! (even those i didnt meet yet!)

You got a second pair of fork tubes, Lol...

Ha ha ha sorry Dellinger no luck there mate! lol

Thanks everyone for the info, and Thank You Tone!