Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help! -- Funnel tip fell inside rear swing arm reservoir..

Good one Opto. Panty hose over the tip is a good trick for larger holes.

So many jokes....

This is what I would use. The nicer ones have a small LED light at the tip that should come in handy.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-24...396H/206264355

Last edited by 34nineteen; 06-18-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Banned
    You gonna hurry up because of each second oil is slowly dissolving that rubber piece and you end up not finding this piece anymore so you will have to buy new funnel. I would not able to sleep knowing this rubber is infecting my motorcycle oil system.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 06-18-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TPEHAK View Post
    You gonna hurry up because of each second oil is slowly dissolving that rubber piece and you end up not finding this piece anymore so you will have to buy new funnel. I would not able to sleep knowing this rubber is infecting my motorcycle oil system.
    Wow, Tea bag, That must be some BAD ASS oil, What brand is it ????? I gonna hurry up get some.

Banned
    Yeah, I thin oil with some acetone to increase viscosity for that cold days and to keep my oil system clean you know. But even if you do not use acetone to thin the oil it consists some gasoline due to blow by. Gasoline and acetone will eat that rubber thing.

My favorite oil is Mobil 1 v-twin. It is super aggressive oil for aggressive riding style.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 06-18-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TPEHAK View Post
    Yeah, I thin oil with some acetone to increase viscosity for that cold days and to keep my oil system clean you know. But even if you do not use acetone to thin the oil it consists some gasoline due to blow by. Gasoline and acetone will eat that rubber thing.

My favorite oil is Mobil 1 v-twin. It is super aggressive oil for aggressive riding style.
    Can I use M.E.K. ??

Banned
    Only if you want to get maximum out of your oil and your motorcycle and are ready to push it to the limit.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 06-18-2018 at 06:13 PM.

I'm betting that you ride, like your driving Miss Daisy !

Inactive
    clearly Paul and/or the site moderators have either lost complete control of this board or have just given up. the amount of bull**** and trolling on here is absolutely pathetic. and yes TEABAG you dip****....you're the ring leader.

redsaw: don't know where you're located but my dealership is in southern PA.....17540. throw it on your truck or trailer and bring it by and i'll resolve this for you free of charge. otherwise send me an email and i'll explain to you how to fish this thing out in about 5 minutes time. scootertrash196@yahoo.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast