Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buell xb12s - battery becomes discharged

Inactive
    NOTE TO SLACKER: THE FOLLOWING IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOU BEING BANNED AGAIN....TEABAG
    1-i will make your true identity known on this board to include name and address.
    2-i will make your criminal record known on this board so that other members can judge you for what you truly are. yes....i found it and it's unsavory to put it mildly.
    3-if this type of nonsense persists on here myself and several other long-time members will be permanently leaving.

Banned
    Who is TEABAG? I'm just giving you information and you always have a choice, you can buy any VR whichever you want, this is your motorcycle and your money.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    3-if this type of nonsense persists on here myself and several other long-time members will be permanently leaving.
    As I understand the lack of knowledge makes you are not able to give any explanation instead of naming my words "nonsense"? If I am wrong prove me wrong or stay quiet. We are here to discuss about the things and I would be happy to hear more reasonable arguments from you about the topic.

I'm sorry if you have to leave the forum just because of you can not tolerate what I said. I was not able to figure out what you like to hear and what you dislike. FYI you can always hit ignore button somewhere here if you found someone says something you don't want to hear.
    Last edited by Slacker; 02-17-2019 at 09:12 PM.

"Slacker
    This message is hidden because Slacker is on your ignore list."

Banned. Again...

Help IP Address Search for IP Address: "73.83.117.185"
    73.83.117.185 : c-73-83-117-185.hsd1.wa.comcast.net
    Post IP Addresses
    EBR 73.83.117.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    Slacker 73.83.117.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    TPEHAK 73.83.117.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    Vortex 73.83.117.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    X B 73.83.117.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    Registration IP Addresses
    Slacker 73.83.117.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    X B 73.83.117.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Help Search IP Addresses
    Find Users by IP Address
    You may enter a partial IP Address
    Last edited by d_adams; 02-17-2019 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Yes TP, we can see your address and previous aliases. Stop already

^^^^^^^ what a dick! Do you ever stop?

Now I wanna hear about his creepy criminal record. Sounds like a "Tree jumper" to me!

Check all your grounds. Check your fuses. Ask me how I know. Here's some direction I got from John - lunatic - when I was having similar problems. John is the man. Listen to John -

"remove fusebox cover and find the "battery" fuse. blade style. remove....discard....replace. costs about 10 cents. carefully check battery terminal and cable connections. don't just view them....remove, clean, replace and re-tighten. check negative cable ground-to-frame connection . anything is possible but never ever saw a VR work, then die, then come back to life, then fade away again. that is a stator symptom due to its inherent design of windings over coils as opposed to sealed integrated circuitry as in the VR. anything of course always possible but focus on stator."

I followed his directions and have not had anymore problems. I also mounted a voltmeter in my dash so I can constantly monitor my charging voltage. It helps me keep my sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by d_adams View Post
    Banned. Again...

Help IP Address Search for IP Address: "73.83.117.185"
    73.83.117.185 : c-73-83-117-185.hsd1.wa.comcast.net
    Post IP Addresses
    EBR 73.83.117.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    TPEHAK 73.83.117.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    Vortex 73.83.117.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    Registration IP Addresses

Help Search IP Addresses
    Find Users by IP Address
    You may enter a partial IP Address
    That's called being "BUSTED" Thanks Dean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12